Friday Links are a round-up of my favorite posts/videos/projects/photos from around the web.
This week has been CRAZY, and it’s not looking like the weekend is going to slow down very much. I’m off to spend the morning with some of my favorite kiddos, and then the rest of my weekend is filled with more Christmas parties, work functions, and family gatherings. Tis the season, right?! I am super thankful for a wonderful Christmas dinner with the Angels last night, and on the way home we just had to stop and take a picture of this house! No I don’t live here…but whoever does it pretty awesome!
Happy weekend, friends! XO
For your weekend reading pleasure…
- I love this house tour from House of Turquoise—the colors, the patterns, the pillows! Make sure you check out the whole week!
- This wise and insightful interview with Walter Brueggemann made me thankful for our call to action, communication, and justice. Beginning with the Exodus narrative and the Elijah narrative and the Jesus narrative, they are all stories about public transformation that happened by courage of uncredentialed people. Just wonderful.
- This post from Sarah Bessey on the importance of female relationships and why we need each other so badly. This lady speaks my love language. So good.
- That one time all of the most awesome people in the world were in the same place at the same time. If Taylor Swift had been there too, the whole arena might have imploded.
- The “2014 Hater’s Guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog” might be the best thing I read all week. And it is SO true! Enjoy a little funny for your weekend, friends!