Friday Links are a round-up of my favorite posts/projects/photos/videos from around the web.
Happy Friday! It’s been a pretty quiet week around here, and for that I am very, very thankful! This weekend I’m going shopping with my mama and seeing Ben Rector. Hoping you all have a fabulous weekend, too! XO
For your weekend reading pleasure…
- So much wisdom here: Why I’m Prejudiced and So Are You. “We do not have a black problem. We do not have a white problem. Identity in blackness or whiteness alone is a problem. We have a Human Family problem. We are all being poisoned, and so are our children. We have got to come together to help clear the air so we can all breathe. This is going to require serious people who are humble about what they have become. This moment is not asking us: are we racist or not? This moment in our country’s history is asking us: Are we humble or not? Do we have eyes to see what we have become and the courage it takes to unbecome?”
- 20 books for your fall reading list.
- A hilarious flow chart for introverts: To stay in or go out?
- Owning a new home: what to do now and later.
- I love this dining room color. Thoughts?