Friday Links are a round-up of my favorite posts/videos/projects/photos from around the web.
Hey friends! It’s Friday, and I have a full weekend of work ahead of me. But we’ve also got some fun things planned, like a very special first birthday party for our sweet girl. There were a lot of important things on the internet this week, so I’m sharing some of the posts that have been particularly meaningful to me. Let’s love loud this weekend! XO
For your weekend reading pleasure…
- Why we believe that love is louder than hate.
- Some thoughts on why Charlottesville shouldn’t come as a shock.
- I shared this with parents at church this week—some resources and advice on how to talk to your kids about racism.
- A resource that allows you to put in your zip code and find events where you can stand in solidarity against hate.
- Powerful words on our nation’s uncomfortable history of downplaying racism.